Welcome to edQuestion
edQuestion is a place to ask your higher education questions and have them answered by an education expert. To get started, ask a question above.
Most Popular Questions
- What does "outstanding" mean under Unsatisfied Disbursement Requirements? It's referring to my BA Degree/FAFSA. It doesn't explain what I need to do. Should I send in my transcripts?
- What is the difference between a CSU and a UC?
- I am taking a class at Alan Hancock this semester in March in order to get credit for a class that is offered in order to complete the Paralegal requirements. What form needs to be completed?
- Do I need to complete 60 transferable units in order to transfer?
- What happens if you have used up all your Financial Aid money?
- What are the admission requirements to transfer to a CSU?
- i was adwarded for financial aid and enrolled in my classes before school started when can i expect my money to be disbursed to me?
- How long will it take me to transfer?
- Is it possible to take too many units, then not be able to transfer?
- If I get an A.A./A.S. (associate in arts/science degree), can I automatically transfer to a bachelor's degree granting institution?