Welcome to College of Southern Maryland's Q&A Site
This Q&A site is a place to ask your college questions and have them answered by a staff member. To get started, ask a question above.
Most Popular Questions
- What is the maximum number of credits that I may take in one semester?
- When are classes offered?
- What should I do if I am failing a course?
- Do I need to see an advisor after taking my placement test?
- How many credits must I be taking each semester to receive the Post 9/11 (chpt 33) Housing Allowance?
- Do you offer housing for students?
- How do I Register for classes?
- I am currently a student at another institution and want to take a course at CSM over summer break to transfer back to my school. What do I need to do in order to register?
- Do students get a CSM email address?
- Do students using VA Education Benefits pay for classes upon registration?