We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Information Collection and Use
- For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes only the visitor's domain name; not the e-mail address.
The information we collect is:
- only used to set up profiles for subsequent visits.
- never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- This site collects cookies.
- In order to use this website, visitors and/or members are not required to complete our registration form.
- During registration a user must give certain contact information, but we never sell or give away this information. It is only gathered to contact the user about services on our site for which s/he has expressed interest. It is optional for the user to provide demographic information (income level, gender, etc.), and unique identifiers (username, password, etc.). Giving additional information helps provide a more personalized experience on our site, but is not required.
- Registration is not required to enter our site.
Notification of Changes
We are committed to resolving disputes within one week. If problems arise, users may contact us by email.