Will my credits completed at CSM transfer to another institution?

Response from Ask Me:

Generally, yes. General Education courses transfer to Maryland schools, as well as many out of state schools. The Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, and Associate of Arts in Teaching are designed for students to transfer.  However, the transfer school will have to evaluate your courses to determine how they will apply to your degree. You should contact the school you want to transfer to determine acceptance and visit the Transfer Services (http://www.csmd.edu/student... ) website for more information.  Early in your program planning at CSM, you should also make an appointment with an advisor to discuss transferring.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back