Where should I submit my high school transcripts?

Response from Ask Me:

All students who have graduated high school within the last two years are required to submit a high school transcript.

Submit official high school transcripts to:

College of Southern Maryland

Attn: Registrar's Office

PO Box 910

La Plata, MD  20646

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back