I live in another state and I have obtained credits from an institution in my state. If I transfer to CSM, will the credits that I have be equivalent to my classes/credits?

Response from Ask Me:

CSM accepts credits for courses from colleges/universities in other states.  You will need to submit your official college transcript to us to be evaluated.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back