I need to get my student ID card - how do I get that?
Your first OneCard is issued at no cost. The replacement card fee is $25.
Acceptable Proof of Identity for a CSM ID card:
- Must be unexpired documents
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Driver’s license or identification (ID) card provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
- ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
- School ID card with a photograph and name if issued by the school system
- U.S. military or military dependents ID card
- Social Security card and birth certificate
- Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card
- Foreign passport
Where to Get Your OneCard
You can get your OneCard at any CSM library, located at:
- La Plata Campus: Learning Resource Center (LR Building), Room 207
- Leonardtown Campus: Building C, Rooms 102-103
- Prince Frederick: Building A, Room 112
Please check the library website www.csmd.edu/library (http://www.csmd.edu/library ) for hours and availability.
Log On to add your response.