Where do I send any previous official transcripts to receive credit?

Response from Ask Me:

You may send your transcripts to the address below:

College of Southern Maryland 
Attn: Registrar's Office
P.O. Box 910 
La Plata, MD 20646

If you are sending the official transcripts electronically, you may send them to Transeval@csmd.edu.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back