My current residency says "out of state". However, my husband is active duty military and we reside in St. Marys' county. How do I have my residency changed?

Response from Ask Me:

To have your residency reevaluated, please complete and submit a Residency Change form, along with any required documentation, found at the link below:

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back