I'm active duty military, how do I start taking classes at College of Southern Maryland?

Response from Ask Me:

Once you have met with your service branch Education Service Officer (ESO), you can follow the CSM steps to enrollment:


If you need a Degree Plan, you can contact an academic advisor at advisor@csmd.edu to have a plan sent to you.

In addition, once you have received your Tuition Authorization, please email this information to our Bursar's Office at tap@csmd.edu so that your CSM student account can be updated.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back